The General Board of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) is a deliberative body that works to coordinate efforts to strengthen congregational life for mission and ministry. For more information about the General Board, please read The Design of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). General Board members can access meeting materials by logging into the Meeting Center.
News from the General Board
Reports from the Fall 2016 Administrative Committee
- AC-16-2291 Social Witness Task Force
- AC-16-2293 Justice and Ethical Meeting Locations Task Force Report
- AC-16-2292 GA Futuring Task Force
- AC-16-2294 Report on Racist Language Audit – Followup
- AC-16-2304 Revision to the Executive Search Process edited-rev
A copy of Spring 2016 Covenant Journal report on the spring meeting of the Administrative Committee
The 2014 edition of Communiqué is now available! Download Communiqué as an Adobe PDF document.
Future Meetings of the General Board and Administrative Committee
Please note that the following dates are tentative and are subject to change. Visit this site often for updates.
April 16-19, 2016(suspended)
- February 25-28, 2017
- April 14-17, 2018
- February 24-25, 2017
- October 27-28, 2017
- April 14-15, 2018
- October 26-27, 2018