At its April 2008 meeting, the General Board called into being a Mission Alignment Coordinating Council (MACC) to lead us in imagining a church organized around our stated mission priorities.
The Mission Alignment Coordinating Council, authorized by the 2008 General Board, has continued its work in nine focused areas. One of the areas, Proposal 9, invites the church to participate in a webinar and offer feedback via an online survey while also offering an introduction to the work of the MACC and update on the progress of the eight other proposals.
While these webinars have already taken place, you can download and watch the session from December 11, 2009. You can also download the PowerPoint presentation used during the webinar.
- Webinars to Update the Church on Mission Alignment Process Scheduled
December 2, 2009
- Consultation Takes Place on Equipping Congregations for Mission
June 24, 2009
- Mission Alignment Coordinating Council (MACC) Holds Fourth Meeting
February 2, 2009
- Mission Alignment Coordinating Council Holds Its Third Meeting
December 11, 2008
- Mission Alignment Coordinating Council Holds Its Second Meeting
October 9, 2008
- “Now Is The Time To Act” (PDF)
September, 2008 – DisciplesWorld, Copyright 2008 – Reprinted with permission.
- Mission Alignment Coordinating Council Begins Its Work
June 4, 2008
Your comments, questions, suggestions, and ideas are requested. Please submit them to Newell Williams, Chair of the MACC and Moderator of the General Assembly at firstname.lastname@example.org.