- This event has passed.
NBA Accepting Incubate Partner Applications
February 1 - April 15
The National Benevolent Association is now accepting Incubate Partner applications from Disciples health and social service organizations. Being in partnership with NBA involves a multi-year relationship that includes a specialized menu of resources and support for your young ministry/organization.
Our Partners receive a maximum of six years of access to professional consultants, opportunities for learning, peer support, and grant funding. In a spirit of mutuality, Incubate Partners agree to share the story of their mission with the wider Disciples community and beyond. Together, we expand the church’s understanding of and capacity for health and social service ministry as part of Christ’s work in the world.
APPLY TO BE AN INCUBATE PARTNER
Applications available through April 15, 2021
To be eligible to become an Incubate Partner, projects should be:
- Incorporated for 10 years or less.
- Disciples-affiliated. This means: being founded in partnership with a Disciples congregation or the NBA; having a set percentage of Disciples board members; and/or having an Executive Director/CEO who is a member of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
- Health and/or social service-related.
- Aligned with the mission of the NBA.
- Tax-exempt nonprofit.
- Innovative: serving communities in creative and unique ways.
- Diverse: this includes organizations with diverse staffs and leadership teams, as well as projects that serve Black, Indigenous and/or other communities of color.