- This event has passed.
Workshop: Developing Mental Health Resources for Your Congregation
March 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As we near the second anniversary of the pandemic shutdown of March 2020, more people need mental health care and are reaching out to clergy and leaders to help them receive that care. This interactive workshop will assist clergy and leaders in identifying and compiling mental health resources for their congregation and community by:
- Processing the current mental health requests and challenges clergy and leaders have been receiving
- Walking through the process of putting together a mental health resource list
- Discussing how to assist others in finding a therapist and the referral process
- Discussing how to develop partnerships with mental health professionals
- Discussing options for mental health education and care in your congregation
Instructor: Joselyn Spence, M.Div, LPC, NBA Director of Mental Health & Wellness
Space is limited to 20 attendees. Please bring writing tools and something to write on — this will be a hands-on learning experience!