- This event has passed.
Week of Ministry Webinar Series
September 21, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We See You. We Hear You.
We know the last eighteen months have been unlike any other. In your churches. In your homes. In your communities. We know. And we care deeply for your well-being in the midst of it all. This year, our Week of Ministry celebration centers around a series of webinars designed to meet you where you are right now in your calling. We hope these webinars will help you create some sacred space in which to focus on your own health and spirit. This series is for YOU. We pray it will be a blessing.
To register for each webinar, click the links below:
- September 21, 2 pm: Care of Your Emotional and Mental Self, featuring Learn to Live, a new mental health tool Pension Fund will be offering to all active member clergy.
- September 28, 2 pm: Care of Your Financial Self, featuring Pete the Planner®.
- October 5, 11 am: Care of Your Physical Self, featuring real conversation about your overall physical health and wellbeing.
- October 12, 11 am: Care of Your Spiritual Self, featuring a pastoral word for YOU, right where you are, in these very difficult days—Rev. Marilyn Fiddmont will be with us.
*All times listed above are EST.
Honoring and celebrating the call to ministry since 1933.
Week of Ministry was created in 1933 as a reminder to honor and celebrate the call to ministry. Every year during Week of Ministry (usually the second full week in October), Pension Fund provides resources for congregations and ministry workers to:
- Show appreciation for those in ministry.
- Encourage congregations to celebrate their pastor.
- Foster relationships among ministry peers.
- Support and encourage those who might be interested in a ministry career in the future.